As IPv6 starts to roll out more and more, and Windows to update more and more, it may be time to turn IPv6 back on your computer. I wanted to put a reminder out that the IPv6 Cleaner also has a tool built in to change the IPv6 setting of the machine. After changing the setting reboot and Windows will take the new setting. IPv6 Activator is the same code that runs in the 6to4 Cleaner, just as a standalone app.
The following options are avaible:
- Enable IPv6 – Windows Default
- Disable IPv6 except critical components – Use if card problem persists
- Disable native IPv6 interfaces
- Disable all tunnel IPv6 interfaces
- Disable all IPv6 interfaces except for the IPv6 loopback interface